Monday, June 22, 2015

Hello, and where to from here.

Hey there!

I'm not here anymore, I know! This blog has served me well over the years, as an amazing way to catalogue our round-the-world trip of 2012, the best of our time in LA, and a spot to share some of my thoughts on the world and my place in it.

But I'm going to be honest with you, I just don't have time for it for anymore! I'm so so busy with work and life, and just plain living to be writing about it all the time.

But rather than delete all this content, I thought I'd just leave it here because there are still some valuable resources, and things you may want to explore.

This post is designed to serve as a table of contents to the highlights of this blog, in case you're planning a road trip, or thinking of moving to Los Angeles, or keen to eat at some amazing restaurants.

If you're not interested in any of those things, and maybe you're just looking for me - you can find me here, on my new website, showcasing my photography work, my creative endeavours, and even a photo blog!

But in the meantime, here is one helluva table of contents:

1 ~ First up, exploring Los Angeles:

An overview to my four part guide to the city.



2 ~ Preparing for a road trip across America?

An overview of tips and ideas!
Planning the big ride.
Here's my top ten items to take.
What to do on the road.


3 ~ The road trip itself! In 2012 we drove over 7000 miles from New York to Los Angeles. This is what we saw:

The Road Trip Overview.



4 ~ New York City:

Before we started on our road trip, we spent a month in New York. Here is the blog post, with links to individual posts about different things we did.




5 ~ My husband certainly knows what makes a good restaurant tick, and what makes great food amazing. Read his restaurant reviews here:

New York City
Europe

No comments: