Monday, October 1, 2012

Blog What?

Cup Of Jo's New York City.

This month's 'Blog, What?' could not be more apt. This incredible lady's blog was a big hit on our trip to New York City as we kept referencing back to it every time we needed a new restaurant to visit, thing to see or little bit of local advice. I love this blog because it is real, open and honest. There are beautiful fashion, lifestyle and beauty posts every week, as well as some amazing links to spots all across the net.

So, the next time you're in the Big Apple, I would highly recommend having a look at some of her posts, like where to shopthree great bars, ten ways to spend an afternoon and a whole bunch of amazing places to eat!

I also loved her guide to not looking like a tourist.

This is definitely one of those blogs that has me clicking back time and time again. Thanks Jo!

Here are a few of the things I did in NYC after reading this blog:
- Sailing Around The City
- The High Line
- Lobster Smash
- New York, New York

Our month in the city was life-changing. Read all about it here

PS Speaking of blogs and traveling tips, Emily from Cupcakes and Cashmere recently did a wonderful post on how to dress for an aeroplane.

[First picture from Cup of Jo, others from me]

'Blog, What?' is my once-a-month exploration of the blogging world. Its my chance to show you some of my favourite blogs, and to share with you what I think about the world of blogging. Sometimes analytical, sometimes inspirational, tune in on the first of every month to see something new. Wanna see a few other blogs I've featured? Have a look herehere and here.

No comments: