Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Photographic Diaries

Since discovering Instagram I've become a little hooked on the instant-story-in-a photo hit. Easy peasy, and far too enticing. If you're not following me on Instagram, you sure are missing out on a lot - daily pics, weekly round-ups, insides and outsides.

I've always been fascinated by photographic stories - because that's what pictures are isn't it? Moments in a story, a frame out of a million. I always stare and wonder on those moments before, and moments after.


Maybe that's why I find myself quietening down on the blog front - enjoying the instantaneous ease of my newfound photographic diaries. But words are good too. And the pitter-patter of fingers on a keypad, typing out stories. So I'll just have to find an easy balance between both.

No comments: