Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Thank You To You


I like blogging. I really do. I find it quite creative, interesting and stimulating. And a little like free therapy (and you can't beat free therapy, now can you?). The past few months have been life changing, and it's been an incredible experience to be able to share them with you (well, incredible for me, I don't know about you guys, shame).

Thank you for coming along for the ride, for all the kind words, and for all the encouragement. And to those of you who hosted us, dined with us, shared with us, and overall made this adventure as amazing as it was - you all know who you are. Thank you also to all our wonderful family and friends who contributed to our Leaving On A Jet Plane fund at our wedding last year, and helped make this whole thing possible.

And now, now it's time for real life. That real life that I kept saying how frightened/excited/terrified I was to get to. So where I'm getting to with this, is that it's time for a blog-break, a little siesta, a momentary lapse - mostly because I like this blogging thing so much that it takes up a whole chunk of my spare time. And now I need all that spare time, for things which are probably *just* a little bit more important.
Slowing things down, a little bit of a wind down on the blog front while I get my life in order. 

But I'm not completely letting go, there'll be a pic a day to keep you entertained, and Husband has said I must get out a holiday wish list before my birthday creeps too near (yes, it's nearly birthday time, and then Christmas - two of my favourite days of the year!)

So thank you for joining us along our journey so far. Regular posts will continue as normal in a few weeks time. Once the chaos has subsided. 

If you wanna be the first to know when I'm properly back online, type your email address into the Follow By Email bar on the right hand side of this post. Or leave a comment, and I'll be sure to send you a message when I'm back.
But, for now, it's real life time.
See you soon now xx


[Map from Google Maps]

No comments: