Sunday, October 21, 2012

Blog, What?

Just stumbled across this one - Kristina is a wonderful blogger, illustrator and photographer from Brighton. I really love her watercolour paintings, and she offers a great insider peek into fashion weeks, festivals and life in Brighton.

I will be bookmarking this page!
PS Check out her shop where you can buy her prints. I would not mind receiving some of these in the mail, that's for sure. Hint hint, wink wink.

[All pictures from Kris Atomic]

'Blog, What?' is my once-a-month exploration of the blogging world. Its my chance to show you some of my favourite blogs, and to share with you what I think about the world of blogging. Sometimes analytical, sometimes inspirational, tune in on the first of every month to see something new. Wanna see a few other blogs I've featured? Have a look herehere and here.

No comments: