Saturday, December 22, 2012

Are You Happy?

I've been hearing a lot about this documentary all over the blogosphere, so when I spotted it on TV a couple of nights ago, it didn't take me long to click on it.

'Happy' explores what makes us happy, in all walks of life, and in all places across the world. It makes for a fascinating watch, and really puts things into perspective. Watch it if you can.
It got me thinking, after five months of holiday, after spending almost all the money to my name (and more money  is the one thing that most people say will make them happier - but really doesn't), am I happy now?

Stressed, yes, but happy definitely! This journey has been completely enriching, filling me up with heaps of happy points.

What makes you happy?

If you like, you can watch the trailer here.

No comments: