Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Hallo Who?

I’ve always been a big fan of Halloween (or any chance to dress up really). I mean, what could be better? Big wigs, crazy hair, a super outfit, and you’re in for a fun time (Husband doesn’t agree, but I’m sure I’ll get him round to my side of thinking yet). Sometimes it’s good to lose yourself in something completely different, someone completely not yourself. And that’s what Halloween is for right?


We've definitely been picking up on the Halloween fever as we've driven across the States - there's been Halloween mega stores, costume rentals, and houses that look more frightening than the set of American Horror Story. For reals.

I couldn't help but have a look back at some of my favourite Halloween costumes and parties for a little bit of scary inspiration today.
What are you guys dressing up as for Halloween this year?xx

No comments: