Monday, September 3, 2012

{Design Days}

So much of my life is about being visually inspired and stimulated. It's the first step for me whenever I start a new project, a new job, or a new idea. I search for references, pictures, and things around me that are creative and interesting and unique continuously, in order to stoke my creative fire.

While these are often fashion related, I more often than not end up drooling over decor, interiors, and architecture inspiration as well. And, while I struggle to get the point of a lot of art, when I see something I like I can't hold myself back.

It's brain food.

So I find myself often grouping images together, piling endless inspiration into clusters and folders and piles. Storing it up. Feeding my brain.
I'm going to share some of the creative world that I drool over on a daily basis with you here. This is {Design Days}.

[Photos from the interweb]

No comments: