Saturday, August 11, 2012

The Calm Before The Storm

I'm bidding my time. The biggest part of our adventure is yet to come. It's so so close now. My stomach is overrun with butterflies at the thought of it. The open road, the stretching landscapes, the people, the places, the things to discover and see and meet and eat and memories to create.

Oh my gosh. Twitch, twitch, twitch with excitement. Faster, sooner, quicker please.

The world awaits, the world beckons.

But now, the calm before the storm. A little bit of time to draw breath, to fill lungs with air and energy and life. Time to rest, before it all starts up again, before the floodgates break and we release into the rest of our lives. Yes please.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Don't wish it away, you're in London for goodness sake! Go to the Museum of Natural History and the Saatchi Gallery for me, please :) thank you. X