Friday, June 15, 2012

{Fashion} Fridays

As we head from autumn into summer I'm filling up a folderof fashion inspiration, as well as some ideas for great travel outfits. Theo always says I spend far too much time planning my next day's outfit - but that's only when I know I'm going to wake up earlier than him and don't want to wake him by pacing back and forth across the room. Or at least, that's my excuse, and I'm sticking to it!

Back to the fashion inspiration.

I love this idea on A Beautiful Mess, where they've put together a few travel outfits:






And here The Glamourai does airport chic so well:


And here are a few other travel outfits I'd love to try out. Like I said, I'm going to need a very big suitcase.


Compilation pics from a few of my fave blogs, Sincerley Jules, The Glamourai and The Daybook.

No comments: